AD

搜搜

本期主题 超级可爱小baby挑战打瞌睡极限

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Plato

One day, Plato asked his teacher Socrates what love is. Socrates asked Plato pick the biggest golden ear of wheat from cornfield. The condition is that there is only one time to pick, and only can go ahead never return. Then, Plato came back with empty hands. Socrates asked why there was nothing he got. Plato said: “because there is only one time to pick, and never return, although I have met the biggest one, I still gave up for looking forward to the future bigger one. Therefore, I missed the biggest one and never pick.” Socrates said: “that is love” another day, Plato asked his teacher Socrates what marriage is. Socrates asked Plato cut the biggest and most flourish tree, and suit for being the Christmas tree at home from forest. The condition is that there is also only one time to cut and only can go ahead never return. Then, Plato came back with a normal tree; not very flourish but also not too bad... Socrates asked why he brought back such a normal tree. Plato said: “on the basis of the experience last time, when I found I still was empty in hands in the half way, I met this tree and it’s not too bad. So I cut it, and brought it back. In case of returning with empty hands again.” Socrates said: “that is marriage”

No comments: